|Dr. A G Unnikrishnan||MBBS, Md, DM, DNB(Medicine & Endocrinology)|
|Dr. Rajesh Javherani||MBBS, MD|
|Dr. (Mrs) V. B. Purandare||MBBS, MD|
|Dr. Anjali Bhatt||MBBS, MD, Fellowship in Diabetes, Diploma and Msc (Endocrinology)|
|Dr. Manish Bothale||MBBS, Fellowship in Diabetes|
|Dr. Suganthi Kumaran||MBBS|
- Our Motto:
- Prevent Progression in Prediabetes
- Prevent complications in Diabetes
- Prevent progression of Complications
- Full time consultants specialized in Diabetes care and metabolic disorder management e.g. dyslipidemia, thyroid diseases, obesity etc.
- We specialize in all aspects of diabetes management including Type 1 Diabetes (mostly found in children), Type 2 Diabetes (mostly found in adults), Gestational Diabetes (Diabetes in Pregnancy) and diagnosing and treating diabetes complications earliest so that progression would be halted sooner.
- Consultation time – 8:30 am to 5:30 pm except Sundays & Limited holidays
- Our consultants spend quality time with patients understanding their problems, alleviating their anxiety and fears, empowering them with knowledge to live positively with Diabetes.
- Services offered:
- Detailed history
- Complete physical evaluation including foot examination
- Detail explanation of patient’s current health status
- Diabetes education including lifestyle modification
- Treatment plan relevant to patient needs
- Patient care is not confined to consulting rooms/office hours, but we are in constant touch with patients through email/mobile.
- Working in co-ordination with other state-of-the-art support departments like Cardiology, Neurology, Nephrology, Ophthalmology, Radiology, Physiotherapy and Yoga, the Diabetology unit of Chellaram Diabetes Institute aspires to become a Centre of Excellence and a referral centre in Diabetes.